- Applications can take place ON THE WEBSITE by submitting the completed application form, OR BY PHONE CALL; followed by registration fee payment for the camp.
- By submitting the application form the participant declares to have received these regulations and in addition, declares himself/herself in agreement with its contents.
- Registration closes on 31st July 2021.
- The reception date of the full payment will be considered as the registration date. You will receive more detailed information about the camp, the courses, and the projects on a regular basis by email.
- If you are at least 15 years of age and in your later to the final stage of high school, Higher Purpose is for you. If the organizers finds that the starting level is insufficient, the organizers may decide not to admit the participant to the course.
- A. Please read the following information about the steps in the application procedure carefully:
1 Please read the General information carefully.
2 Please check our cancellation policy
3 Check if you comply with the registration requirements.
4 Go to our registration page.
5 Fill out the registration completely. (You can also download a PDF form, and send it by mail when completely filled)
6 Payment can be done by Mobile Money, Cash, Bank Transfer.
7 You will receive an e-mail with the confirmation of payment.
Q. I have registered for the camp, when will I receive more information?
- A. You shall receive a confirmation of registration and further information by email instantly.
- The registration deadline is the 1st of August, 2019. However, we encourage students to register as early as possible to benefit from Early bird discounts.
- You will need clothing for six days, money for personal use, (Optional: laptop, etc.) Do not bring anything illegal by law.
Q. My registration is complete; what should I do next?
Q. I want to register as a group, is that possible?